Work that Makes a Difference
Come work for a team that makes a meaningful impact on its clients lives and gives people the freedom and flexibility to thrive.
See Open Positions
“the structure of Minc, utilizing a business model approach, stands out and resonates with those looking for autonomy as well as the opportunity to practice in a dynamic, exciting environment.“
“The work environment here is surely one of the best I’ve worked in. the team I am part of with the firm works great together. I feel like each member here is provided opportunities to voice their opinion and feedback is highly encouraged and I believe that creates a meaningful culture.“
Digital Services Administrator
“Collaborating with colleagues at Minc Law truly is second nature. Everyone at Minc Law works together amicably to achieve firm and client specific goals. “
We give people peace of mind in the digital world. Our primary mission is to protect and improve 15,000 reputations by 2035. Our work, which exists at the forefront of a rapidly-evolving, cutting-edge area of law, makes a difference in the lives of our clients, their families, businesses, and employees.
Whether it’s syncing up about our weekends and what we need to accomplish for the day at firm-wide huddles, going head-to-head against one another at Top Golf or sharing a local microbrew at happy hour, expanding our personal and professional barriers at accountability and mental health seminars, or simply getting to know a fellow team member over a coffee in the pantry, we bring our whole selves to work each and every day.
When you step into Minc Law, you’re stepping into a firm that prioritizes a culture of authenticity and compassion, both in how we treat clients and each other. We remain loyal and steadfast in our mindset for growth, focusing on the big picture by holding our team, and its success, as paramount.
We are reliable and consistent, always acting with proper etiquette, transparency, integrity, and ethics.
We are deadly serious about getting results. We set high standards, take ownership of our goals and mission, and strive each day to make ourselves better.
Empathy & Compassion
We exercise patience, understanding, gratitude, and genuinely care about our colleagues and clients.
We are fiercely loyal to our clients, colleagues and mission. We work hard, get the job done right, and don’t ever give up.
Along with the highly rewarding, cutting-edge nature of our work and competitive pay, we provide team members with a wide range of benefits that promote security, physical and mental health and wellness, and personal and professional growth.
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
Flexible In-Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Policy
401k With Company Contribution
Profit Sharing Incentive Program
Generous Paid Time Off
Generous Maternity / Paternity Leave
Award Winning Office Location
Free Access to Onsite Gym
Each quarter, we sit down with one of our valued team members to learn a little more about them, what they do here at Minc Law, and answer some fun questions.
Explore our open positions. If you don’t see a position that matches your qualifications but still think we’re a great fit, please call 1(888) 646-2035 for step-by-step application instructions.
Job Description: Legal Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Legal Administrative Assistant to support our intake and paralegal teams. As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will serve as a vital support to our intake specialist and paralegals, performing administrative tasks and ensuring the smooth running of our office.
- Provide support to attorneys and paralegals as needed, including preparing documents, conducting research, and organizing meetings.
- Assist paralegals with administrative tasks such as printing, saving, and copying documents.
- Ensure the office is prepared for day-to-day operations by maintaining common areas, stocking supplies, and maintaining printers.
- Manage and order office supplies, ensuring that the office is well-stocked and equipped for daily operations.
- Perform general administrative duties, such as answering phone calls, greeting clients, and scheduling appointments.
- Maintain and organize electronic and physical files, ensuring that all documents are filed correctly and securely.
- Serve as backup to the the intake process, including setting up consults and matters and managing the intake specialist’s calendar.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree or higher in legal studies or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a legal administrative assistant or similar role.
- Customer service experience
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office software.
- Strong typing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Experience working in a law firm or legal environment is a plus.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Willingness to learn about Internet Defamation practice area of law
IMPORTANT: TO APPLY
You will be considered based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on this website.
To Apply: Please call 1(888) 646-2035 for step-by-step instructions.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for providing support and assistance to legal professionals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for growth and development within our firm.
Minc Law is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Learn more about our firm’s mission and how we impact the lives of clients and colleagues, who we are as individuals and the values that we hold close to us, and what your personal and professional journey will look like as a valued team member.
Filter by Topic
Minc Law Celebrates 5 Years