Online Reputation Management & Repair
The Internet attorneys at Minc Law and team of online marketing and public relations experts offer clients a full range of reputation management services.
Monitoring and Prevention
Minc Law is one of the premiere law firms in the nation for online content removal and brand protection services. Minc Law’s internet defamation practice is on the technological forefront of removing content from the Internet, combatting defamatory cyberattacks, and uncovering the identity of anonymous Internet users.
Based out of Cleveland, Ohio, Minc Law represents clients from across the nation and around the world; businesses of every size, and individuals from every walk of life.
The Minc Law Advantage
We provide services and benefits that other law firms and reputation management companies can’t or won’t compete with. Some of these include:
- Experience & Expertise. Our lawyers have years of experience removing content from the Internet and assisting clients with online crises. We focus exclusively on the niche area of law, Internet defamation.
- Complete Removal of Content. Most reputation companies only suppress and bury negative search results, we focus on strategies and solutions to completely remove unwanted content from the Internet and search engine results.
- 100% Guaranteed Results. We offer 100% guaranteed results or your money back for many of our content removal services.
- Affordable Flat Fee Pricing. Unlike many other attorneys and law firms, for most of our services, we offer flat fee pricing so there is no uncertainty or confusion as to costs and fees.
- Confidentiality & Discretion. Communications is confidential and protected by law under the attorney-client privilege.
- Trust & Loyalty. We are not some fly by night reputation company. We are lawyers and are bound by ethical rules. We have fiduciary duties of trust and loyalty to our clients. We represent you and your interests when we take you on as a client. You can trust us to get the job done.
- Secure & Convenient Payment Options. We offer the ability to pay by check, credit card, or wire. All funds paid to us are deposited into a state monitored trust account (called IOLTA) until content is removed or our fee is earned.
- Actual Legal Representation. Unlike some reputation companies that impossibly claim to have “teams of lawyers” or utilize legal services to remove content, we are an actual law firm, with lawyers that have been practicing law together for over 40 years. Why pay a middle man when you can hire an actual attorney and obtain all the real benefits of an attorney client relationship?
- Reputation Management Services. In addition to online content removal services, we also provide businesses and individuals services to protect, monitor, and improve their online image and brand. These services improve your online reputation and protect against harm from future attacks.
We are law firm with a creative and collaborative approach to solving problems. With years of experience tackling online defamation issues, we are the best choice to solve your online crises. Contact us today to discuss your online reputation matter.
Why it’s Better to Use an Attorney for Reputation Management
In today’s day and age there are a significant number of companies promising to remove defamatory internet postings. Other companies promise less tangible results such as monitoring your reputation for new reports and managing your online reputation. Many of these offers frequently played on talk radio can sound tempting, but individuals seeking a solution to online and abuse should understand that a certain experience may come with working with a reputation management company.
Additionally there is a distinct level of conduct and behavior one can expect when working with a licensed professional, like a lawyer or attorney, who is subject to a professional code and owes certain duties to a client. Lawyers handle an array of legal practices and procedures every day. Rather than selling a product or a bundle of services designed in a corporate boardroom, a lawyer can recommend only those steps, including legal measures, that are likely to resolve your reputation management issue or defamatory content problem. To discuss how the Internet Defamation Lawyers of Minc Law can help call (216) 373-7706 or contact us online.
Lawyers Owe a Fiduciary High Duty to Clients
When you work with a licensed attorney, you can rest assured that your interests will be faithfully pursued without interference from other obligations or potential conflicts. This is because the rules of professional conduct, which governs the practice of law and sets forth acceptable conduct for attorneys, have enshrined a strong duty owed to clients in the rules. Furthermore, a lawyer even holds duties towards a prospective client. Any person who consults with a lawyer over the possibility of representation is considered to be a prospective client. Duties owed to a prospective client under the Model ABA Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 1.18 include:
- Even if the individual decides not to work with the attorney, the attorney must maintain confidentiality, in most circumstances, over anything he or she learned from the prospective client.
- A lawyer may not represent a prospective client if the prospective client’s interests are adverse to another interest or matter represented or handled by the lawyer.
- If the firm wishes to handle the matter despite the conflict, the prospective client and the current client must give informed consent, reasonable measures to address the conflict are taken, and if the disqualified lawyer is screen from participating.
Furthermore the lawyer is also subject to duties protecting current clients and former clients. Lawyers owe a duty to act with reasonable diligence under Model Rule 1.3. Furthermore, you can rest easy about communications and your role in the process. A lawyer is obligated under the rules to “promptly inform the client of any decision or circumstance with respect to which the client’s informed consent, as defined in Rule 1.0(e), is required…” Furthermore, an attorney must keep you reasonably informed about the status of the matter. If you work with an attorney, you can rest assured that your matter will be handled professionally within the framework of a professional code. Many companies offering similar services are not subject to codified professional standards of behavior and conduct that a lawyer must satisfy.
Lawyers Engage in Negotiations, Arbitrations, and an Array of Legal Functions on a Daily Basis
No two efforts to remove defamatory materials from internet sites is the same. For instance, whether the site posts user-generated content or publishes its own content is an important legal distinction that will significantly impact the strategy to approach the matter. This is because Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act grants broad protections to Internet websites that post user-generated materials.
However, working with an attorney allows you keep all options open. In some cases, a well-drafted demand letter from an experienced attorney alone can resolve a situation where defamatory materials have been posted online. In other circumstances, such a approach may be insufficient and a mediation or arbitration may appear to provide a path to getting the matter resolved. An attorney can provide experienced representation in any alternative dispute resolution proceedings. In still other situations, it may make sense to file suit against the individual poster directly to seek damages for the consequences of the false and defamatory materials. An attorney can also handle a defamation lawsuit if it is likely to successfully resolve you situation.
Rely on Our Reputation Management Experience
If you have been targeted by defamatory internet posts or other malicious attacks on your reputation, an attorney can provide legal services and guidance. Since an attorney must adhere to high professional standards and must act in your best interest, you can rest assured that your matter will be handled appropriately. Furthermore, an attorney’s broad legal experience preserves all of your options in addressing the defamatory remarks or postings. To schedule a free and confidential consolation with the Internet Defamation Lawyers of Minc Law call (216) 373-7706 or contact us online. We guarantee the removal of the defamatory post from the website in question or you will receive your money back.