Intake & Paralegal Manager
Darcy Buxton applies the Golden Rule, “Treat others how you want to be treated” to all aspects of her life. As Minc Law’s senior paralegal, she demonstrates this philosophy every day as she handles sensitive and delicate matters for clients around the world. As an empathetic person, Darcy takes the time to understand what each potential client is going through and has an innate ability to make them feel at ease, even when they are literally having the worst day of their life. She works with clients to strategize a course of action while also providing encouragement as they cope with the emotional distress they are experiencing.
Darcy is one of the firm’s first points of contact. She is responsible for answering incoming leads, scheduling appointments with attorneys, proof-reading documents, and filing documents in the courts. With more than five years of experience as a paralegal, Darcy brings a strong understanding of the legal process and enjoys focusing on trial prep, Federal litigation, and litigation in general.
She is a relentless advocate who goes the extra mile for clients to help them resolve internet defamation issues and makes sure their end goals are accomplished. Her organizational and time management skills have served her well as both an effective team member and an independent contributor.
Outside the office, Darcy enjoys reading, working outside in her garden, taking her kids for hikes in the Metroparks, and teaching them about nature. She also loves watching baseball and attending Tribe day games with her husband Michael!
Darcy’s Client Tesimonials
See What Our Clients Have To Say.
- Lakeland Community College (Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2013)
- Associates in Business Management
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa
- Deans List
- magna cum laude
- Cleveland State University, Abnormal Psychology (Major) and Political Science (Minor) 2014
- Deans List
Minc Law Publications
- What to Do If You’ve Been Doxxed (May 2023)
- How Long Does Sextortion Last? (May 2023)
- Understanding the Different Types of Retainers at Minc Law (April 2023)
- What to Do If You Are the Target of Ashley Madison Blackmail (March 2023)
- How To Google Yourself to Find Negative Search Results (Feb 2023)
- What is Reputation Management? (Dec 2022)
- Where to Turn For Sextortion Help if You Are Being Threatened Online (Dec 2022)
- What to Do If Someone Is Blackmailing You With Nude Photos (Sept 2022)
- What to Do If You Are Extorted on WhatsApp (Aug 2022)
- What to Do If You Are Being Blackmailed on Instagram (Aug 2022)
- What To Do If You Are The Target of Grindr Sextortion (Aug 2022)
- What To Do If You Are the Target of TikTok Defamation (Aug 2022)
- Why is a Positive Reputation Important in Business? (Dec 2021)
- Your Guide to Hiring a Defamation Lawsuit Attorney to File Suit (Sept 2021)
- How to Remove Your Name From a Police Blotter (June 2021)
- How to Avoid Becoming a Victim of Extortion on the Internet (June 2021)
- How to Send an Effective DMCA Takedown Notice (April 2021)
- How to Get Yourself Removed from ShesAHomeWrecker.com (Feb 2021)
- What is Considered Defamation? Common Defamation Examples to Know (Jan 2021)
- Defamation Litigation Alternatives: What Are My Options? (October 2020)
- Thinking About Contacting Minc Law? Here’s What to Expect (August 2020)
- What Happens During & After My Free Minc Law Attorney Consultation? (July 2020)
- How To Permanently Remove Posts From TheDirty.com (July 2020)
Videos By Darcy
- Online Reputation Management Services Explained
- How to Read Your Minc Law Engagement Letter
- What Are the Chances a Sextortionist Releases My Intimate Content?
- What Are Minc Law’s Guaranteed Removal Services?