Jacob Lauder is dedicated to providing an exceptional user experience for visitors to the Minc Law website, enabling them to efficiently locate valuable information and resources pertaining to internet defamation, online harassment, and extortion. As the firm’s “Website Strategist,” Jacob ensures that users depart with a clear understanding of their situation and the available remedies, guiding them through the educational content, answers, and options provided by Minc Law.
Leveraging his expertise in Google’s algorithms, policies, and best practices, Jacob deploys cutting-edge strategies, techniques, and tactics to enhance the site’s visibility and promptly connect with those in need. He is also responsible for authoring content and optimizing web pages across the Minc Law website, guaranteeing relevance, user-friendliness, and seamless navigation.
Jacob’s passion for marketing and appreciation for the significance of a positive online reputation led him to Minc Law. He comprehends the close relationship between an owner’s personal brand and their business reputation, as well as the potential devastation caused by negative reviews, sensitive information, and defamatory statements. His diligent work on the website bridges the gap between those affected by internet defamation and the skilled attorneys at Minc Law.
Outside of work, Jacob cherishes quality time with his wife and son, staying active through running, snowboarding, and surfing.
Jacob’s Client Testimonials
See What Our Clients Have To Say.
University of Toledo (Associate’s Degree, General Studies)
Brigham Young University – Hawaii (Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration & Management, Marketing & Operations Concentration)
Minc Law Publications
- Preserving the Limelight: Guide To Celebrity Reputation Management (May 2023)
- Choosing the Right Reputation Management Consultant for Your Online Reputation (April 2023)
- Hospital Reputation Management: How Healthcare Professionals Can Foster a Postitive Hospital Reputation (March 2023)
- Guide to Executive Reputation Management for CEOs & Other C-Level Executives (March 2023)
- Effective Strategies for Hotels to Cultivate a Positive Online Reputation (February 2023)
- Common Reputational Risk Examples All Businesses Should Learn to Identify & Manage (September 2022)
- The Business Owner’s Guide to Review Management (August 2022)
- The Importance of Brand Reputation to Stakeholders (August 2022)
- The Importance of Online Reviews: 50+ Key Statistics to Know (August 2020)
Get help right away.
Get in touch with us and one of our dedicated intake specialists will be in touch to help within 24-48 hours. Watch this video to learn more about what will happen when you submit this form.