DatingPsychos.com is no longer live and has been deindexed from Google and other internet search engines. If you have been attacked or defamed on a different cheater, homewrecker, or shaming website, we can help. Or, if you are the victim of online extortion, sextortion, blackmail, stalking, or harassment, we recommend reading up on what your options are by checking out these blog posts.
- 5 Tips To Combat Online Extortion, Sextortion & Blackmail
- How to Deal With Sextortion on the Internet
- 4 Crucial Actions to Take to Combat Online Extortion or Sextortion
- How to Prove You’re Being Stalked Online
- 5 Steps to Protect Against Cyberstalking & Online Harassment
- How to Report Internet Blackmail
- Dangers of Sexting: Why You Should Not Sext
If you are being defamed, extorted, sextorted, blackmailed, stalked, or harassed online and we can put an end to it. Reach out to us via our contact form, live chat, or phone number and let’s put an end to the abuse together.
Don’t let someone’s personal vendetta destroy your personal and professional life!
DatingPsychos.com is a website whose malicious posters can pose a serious threat to the reputation and livelihood of those whom they attack. Posters may anonymously accuse anyone of being—as the site’s name suggests— of being a dating “psycho. ”DatingPsychos.com’s goal is to “help inform others of abusive, dishonest, or otherwise deceitful dating practices and marriages.” However, many posts instead attempt to portray subjects as obsessive, crazy, or delusional.
The fine print at the bottom of every page on DatingPsychos.com includes the warning that “Postings might contain erroneous or inaccurate information,” but such a disclaimer does little for those whose good name DatingPsychos.com posters destroyed. Information hosted by DatingPsychos.com is just a click away for the entire world to see through Google and other Internet search engines. The next employer, friend, or loved one who Googles your name will have this information at his or her disposal to read, re-post, tweet, or otherwise share with whomever they please.
If DatingPsychos.com contains content that you would like removed immediately, the Reputation Lawyers™ at Minc Law will guarantee its full removal when we take your case, or your money back. Our team will work directly with website administrators, content managers, or third party arbitrators to find the quickest and easiest path for removal. Malicious posters often cower behind the anonymity of the internet. We have the ability to uncover the identity of anonymous poster so that you can confront your accuser and hold them accountable. Virtual accusers will relent when faced with real-world accountability.
Call the Aaron Minc today! We will get your content removed from DatingPsychos.com.
What to expect?
- Websites Respond to Aaron Minc.
- We know who to contact and how to contact them. We will work swiftly to get the results you desire.
- You Will Be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Our goals are your goals. Your consultation is confidential and free, and we are always on your side.
- We Will Work With You
- We will stay in constant contact with you concerning the details of your case via phone, text, email, or whatever is most convenient for you.